Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hello all!
First off, can anyone guess what the roosters say in Tanzania? I will let you know when I get there! Thanks for visiting my blog. This is where you can find out about my adventures in Tanzania, where I will be in a week, working as an environment volunteer for the Peace Corps. Right now I am preparing for the trip by trying to scrape together everything from "business casual" clothes to pictures of my family that they don't hate to ziplock baggies. I am ecstatic to be going to Tanzania, but of course I will miss all of you! The first question is: will I survive the 11 hour time difference and transition from Fairbanks (where it snowed this weekend!) to Dar Es Salaam? Time will tell...

1 comment:

Brandy said...

I miss you already!! The bolg is a great idea at least now I will have some idea what you are up to the next two years. Take care :)

PS address is
1731 Bridgewater FBK AK 99709
Ill give you my NH one when I get there